Upcoming 2018 Member Activities
- Wednesday, August 1 – Booster Club Board Meeting. 8am in the Emergency Operations Center at the Sheriff Station, 270 S Walnut Ave, San Dimas. Members and input are always welcome!
- Saturday, August 4 – San Dimas 58th Birthday BBQ in Civic Center area, 245 E. Bonita Avenue, San Dimas. Music, fresh barbeque and desert. Look for the Sheriff / Booster table.
- Sunday, August 19 – San Dimas Car Show, sponsored by the Sheriff’s Booster Club, in Civic Center area, 245 E. Bonita Avenue, San Dimas. Music, food, booths and great cars! Admission is FREE to the General Public and applications to display your car are available on the website, www.sandimacarshow.com or by calling 909.542.8805 or 909.450.2763.
- Sunday, August 19 – Pancake Breakfast. The San Dimas Mountain Rescue Team will serve a pancake breakfast and a fresh lunch in the San Dimas Senior Center Multipurpose Room at 201 E. Bonita Avenue, with discounts to Booster Members – just show your membership card, the cover of your Banter Newsletter or this page!
- Tuesday, August 21 – Free AED instruction to members and their families. The American Heart Association course will be presented by Cheryl Avelar and Mark Nelson of the Booster Club! Sponsored by the San Dimas Senior Club at their monthly program meeting. 9:30 – 10:30am in the San Dimas Senior Center Multipurpose Room at 201 E. Bonita Avenue.
- Wednesday, September 5 – Booster Club Board Meeting. 8am in the Emergency Operations Center at the Sheriff Station, 270 S Walnut Ave, San Dimas. Members and input are always welcome!
- Friday, September 7 – San Dimas Day at the L.A. County Fair. San Dimas residents and their guests attending the fair will be admitted for only $2 per person! Details will be available in the September issue of the Booster Banter!
- Thursday, September 20 – Boosters and Chamber of Commerce Mixer at the San Dimas Mountain Rescue Team Station in the old historic fire station at 114 E. First Street, San Dimas. 5:30 – 7:00pm. Rescue equipment will be on display and members will take members through the facility. Refreshments will be served. Let us know that you are coming and if you would like to help with this event! Cheryl Avelar (909) 533-9510.
MEMBERS: More member activities are being planned! We want to notify you as soon as possible, so it would help if we have a current email address to keep you in the loop. If there is any doubt that we have your email address, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Boosters in the subject line!